Saturday 30 March 2013

Little update

I thought I would show what the two different heads do to the Vietnamese girl from the Dio Park set I reviewed yesterday.  One it looking slightly to her left, while the other is looking up and left...


As far as the man on the scooter goes I swapped his lower torso for the version wearing sandals and the fit is a lot better to the Honda - the other legs must be designed for the Italian scooter in Dio Park's other set:


I may be wrong, but there is a distinct familiarity in the sculpted faces of the girls - they resemble the Chinese girls from the Bronco female soldiers marching on parade set... and since both Bronco and Dio Park come from China, have a similar style of female sculpture I wonder if they are the same company?
Either way, I'm happy to have some decent non-military Asian figures at long last... I just wish Aurora from Japan would have a bit more variety... and go to resin over metal.


No comments:

Post a Comment