Thursday 1 September 2011

A little update

I haven't done much lately, so there isn't really much to show as far as the Mazda R360 goes, but I gave the Toyota Publica's bodyshell a few coats of the correct colour for the "Trick" car.  It actually looks really good in that colour.


I still have a LOT to do to the underside of this one as well as paint the roof white.  This will also be the first model I try a polishing technique on to smooth out the car paint.  (It was sprayed Vauxhall Reed Green).  You can't really tell the surface really does have an orange peel look to it.

I also received my Arii 1966 Hino Contessa today.  Again this was once a motorised model.
I love the design of the car... it looks so stylish.


And the real thing in a lovely wine red colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment