Wednesday 27 March 2013

Winter won't let go

I was hoping to have sprayed at least one car model by now, and undercoated some figures but the weather here in Scotland has been pretty bad.  If it isn't freezing winds it's snow... and more often BOTH!  Take today for example: We have spells of bright sunshine and blue sky - five minutes later a blizzard, then sun, then snow... and on it goes.  Not nice.

Tomorrow I take what I hope will be another step on the ladder to me eventually owning a Japanese car - I sit my theory test!  Eek!!  Part of me is pretty sure I'll pass, but the cautious (some would say negative) side of me says not to be so cocky.
If I pass I will be over the Moon.. if I fail... well I'll book another test.  I've come this far (started lessons in April 2012) I would be an idiot to give up at the first of the big hurdles.

Stay tuned ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment