Friday 4 November 2011

So far unseccessful

Well, finding Showa era buildings and objects in urban Japan isn't quite as easy as I expected.  When I was staying in Tokyo there was an old building near the hotel, but here in Chiba Prefecture I am having no such luck. Never mind, I'll keep hunting.

Not 1/32 scale, I know, but I found this Kyosho 1/43 Mazda Cosmo Sport in the guise of a MAT Car from TV's "ULTRAMAN"... if only I could find a 1/32 Cosmo Sport.  This is a beautiful little sports car... almost like a flattened Mazda R360, lol.




We had one bit of, er, excitement here in Minami Nagareyama last night.... a 3 point quake.  It was the effects from a 4.9 tremor which hit Ibaraki prefecture.  To me, up here on the 5th floor of an apaato building, it felt like being on a ship at sea when it hits slightly rough water.  No dramatic shaking, just a rather unnerving wallowing sensation which set my vertigo off.

More later... Oyasumi ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment