Wednesday 23 November 2011

Back home

Well, Friday arrived and it was time to say goodbye to Ryoko and Japan again, but I think I will go back in October.  I have other things to deal with in 2012, but a year without a trip to Japan is now unthinkable.
I arrived back in the UK on Friday night, tired and exhausted... and more than a little sad.  But all holidays have to end, and the good thing is waiting for the next one to arrive ^_^

I had hoped to see more old buildings and cars than I did, but finding that obscure Seibu Keisatsu 1/32 Skyline kit from the late 70s was a nice bonus.  If you are ever in Akihabara look for the shop called "Golden Age Toys" on the main road, over the road from Tam-Tam Hobby.  Other than toys from as far back as the 60s they also have the odd ancient model kit, and heaps of Godzilla and Ultraman figures.
They don't open on Tuesdays, so watch out for that one - caught me out once haha.

So now that I have the time I should complete the Mazda R360 so that this blog actually has something to show as far as completed models go hahahaha

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment