Saturday 3 September 2011

Showa cargo set

Well, my Aoshima 1/32 Showa Cargo parts set arrived today, and the box was bigger than I expected... and jam-packed with goodies.





The tuna are made from a soft PVC material which I am hoping takes acrylics without any problems.  And I mean soft!

I've never seen a tuna in the flesh, so I never really had any idea how big they were... until I placed a 1/32 schoolgirl next to one of them... hoo!  I wouldn't want to meet one of them out in the ocean!

When I'm in Japan in November I will have to have a look and see just how big a fresh tuna really is.

The rest of the parts are cleanly moulded in normal injection plastic/styrene with a lot of detail and no flash at all.

My little 1957 Daihatsu Midget will now have a crate of tuna to haul around!

No comments:

Post a Comment