Thursday 29 September 2011

Delayed updates

To those following this blog, I apologise for not posting more regular updates.  I had a bad cold a few weeks ago and more recently I have been getting things ready for my holiday to Japan at the end of October.

However, I have received a couple of new additions from Arii's range: the Mazda T2000 giant three wheeler, and the tiny Subaru 360.  I won't be getting any more of these before Christmas... no others that I want to be truthful... at least not in the Arii range.

The T2000 is a magnificent model, with the box jammed full of light blue plastic, rubber tyres and rather rough clear parts, but I've become used to that with these models now.

I will try to get the Mazda R360 finished before my holiday, but I keep getting distracted after work and at the weekends.  I really must knuckle down and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment