Saturday 9 February 2013

Mini Minor parts breakdown

With the Showa diorama complete it's now time to move on (I know, I still have the Mazda R360's seats to paint), and this is the parts breakdown for the ex Airfix Mini Minor.
I have been having a hard time on the Airfix Tribute Forum trying to convince them that this is not a slot car.  So this brief photo update is to show anyone that the MRRC Morris Mini Minor/Austin Se7en kit is the Airfix kit rebagged.





On another note, I have started on the Bilek UAZ 452 van... nothing much to show as yet, but initial impressions are of a limited run model, albeit one with a lot of detail.  The plastic has a chunky feel, and the parts are not numbered, so constant checking with the sprue map is a must.  Going to be fun and games when I start adding the etched parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment