Monday 8 August 2011

Aurora Model Schoolgirls in 1/32

Good quality figures to go with 1/32 cars are pretty few and far between, so I was overjoyed when I saw some Japanese schoolgirl figures in that scale on eBay, as well as a Japanese policewoman, maid and several others.
The figures are sculpted, cast and sold by one man, SOLO (Kiyoshi Tsuda) both through eBay and his own site, Aurora-Model (http://aurora-model.jp/e-index.html).  Please take a look at his site... he produces beautiful models!


I have so far ordered three of them, all modern Japanese schoolgirls.  They are cleanly cast with minimal parting lines.  The metal used is a good grade and retains a lot of detail.  Here are my figures assembled into their main painting sub-assemblies:


Posing with an Arii 1/32 Bonnet Bus.





Posing with Arii Showa diorama accessories to show size.

I really am taken with these figures... now I just need a modern Japanese car for them to pose near!  I just wish he would produce some Showa era figures to go with Arii's cars and diorama sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment